[Vip-daycare] Volunteering on Wednesday March 31st

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:32:43 CDT 2010

Hey Volunteers,

I hope you all enjoyed your Spring Break !

We will start volunteering with Real Life Young Mom's Program from
tomorrow.  Tomorrow ( March 31st ) we will be visiting from 5:30 -7:30. For
all those who are interested in going there tomorrow please get in touch
with Brittany *simon20 at illinois.edu* by midnight.

If you can't make it tomorrow and are still interested, just let me know. We
will be visiting them twice every week.

Have a great week ahead guys!!

Niharika

--
Niharika Chaudhary
University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.daycare at gmail.com

believed to be clean.