[Vip-daycare] Coordinator Applications Due!!!

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 22:56:49 CDT 2010

Hey Volunteers....!!!

I hope you all had a good day. Thanks for turning up for our Orientation
Night. It was really great to meet with some of you :) For those of you who
missed out on our Orientation Night- Don't worry  I shall be sending out
more emails regarding the agencies we work with and how you can get involved
with Day Care. So we still need your help.

Just a reminder the Coordinator Applications are due by 2nd September- 11:59
p.m.You can fill the application and drop it in an envelope on the door of
room 286 in the RSO office area. The envelope is labeled Day Care. You could
also email the application to me as an attachment.

Niharika

--
Niharika Chaudhary
University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.daycare at gmail.com