[Vip-healthneeds] HIV/AIDS week volunteer help

mrados2 at uiuc.edu mrados2 at uiuc.edu
Sat Nov 18 18:04:55 CST 2006

Hello VIP-Healthneeds! I hope everyone is enjoying their break!

The week of Nov 27-Dec 1 is National HIV/AIDS week and Healthneeds is one of the many organizations which will be helping to spread awareness. We're looking for volunteers to help at a table on the quad on Friday, Dec 1st from 10am-3pm.  We will be sharing the table with the Red Cross and with New Life Volunteers and will be passing out flyers with facts about HIV/AIDS that will capture students attention. If you are interested in helping out please email me back (mrados2 at uiuc.edu) with your name and the time you'd be able to help.  Thanks guys and Happy Thanksgiving!

Monica and Amanda