[Vip-healthneeds] HIV/AIDS WEEK HELP

mrados2 at uiuc.edu mrados2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 26 23:30:14 CST 2006

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a relaxing break!

Healthneeds is looking for volunteers to help out this Friday, Dec 1, between 10am-3pm on the quad to pass out HIV/AIDS flyers to help spread awareness.  We are going to be at a table with the Red Cross and this is a great opportunity to take an active role in Healthneeds and really make a difference on campus.  If you can only help out for 30 min thats fine! Please email me back asap with the time you can help and your name.  Thanks!

Monica and Amanda