[Vip-healthneeds] AIDS Awareness help!

asawica2 at uiuc.edu asawica2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 29 11:41:31 CST 2006

Hey guys!

I know this is last minute, but it would be really helpful we if could get volunteers to help out with the AIDS Awareness campaign tonight! We're putting together the pictures on the stakes for the "Our lives are at stake" campaign. We will be assembling the picture / stakes Wednesday night after Paul McNamara's lecture in Lincoln Hall room 192 at 8pm, the lecture will probably end around 9pm, so meet around 9pm.

When you get there just ask for Hunter (he's the one organizing).

Thanks so much for your help!

Amanda
VIP-HN Coordinator