[Vip-i-vote] I-Vote Update

ayost2 at uiuc.edu ayost2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 4 14:46:55 CDT 2006

Hey guys,

First, if anyone wants to become a deputy registrar in
Champaign County you can.  On Thursday, April 20th and
Tuesday, April 25 I-Vote and ISS will be hosting deputy
registrar training on campus. For those you who don't know
what this means, being a deputy registrar means that if you
register someone to vote they can vote absentee and don't have
to show their ID when voting.  If you have ever registered
voters for I-Vote, or some other organization in the past, you
have registered them motor voter and they had to show up in
person with ID the first time they voted.
If you