[Vip-i-vote] Orientation Nights

Adam Yost ayost2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 29 16:25:49 CDT 2006

Hey Everyone,

For those of you who weren’t at VIP recruitment nights last week, I-Vote is having its orientation nights tonight and Thursday.  I apologize for the late notice, but there was a great deal of confusion over the location for the meetings.  The meetings are at 8:30 in 374 Lincoln Hall.  It will not be over 30 minutes due to time constraints with other VIP orientation nights.

Also if you would not like to be on this list-serv anymore please send me a nice email and it will be done.

See you tonight,
Adam Yost
Political Science, University of Illinois
President, Theta Xi Fraternity
I-Vote Director, Volunteer Illini Projects Inc.
(630) 542-3485