[Vip-i-vote] I-Vote Info

ayost2 at uiuc.edu ayost2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 27 14:35:39 CST 2006

Hey guys,
I just to let you know that I-Vote is having a meeting on
Wednesday at 6pm.  The place it TBA, but I will send you that
info as soon as I get it.
Also if any of you are interested in hearing the 3 student
trustee candidates speak, they will be taking part in a forum
on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Ally (LGBTA)
issues tomorrow February 28 at 8pm in room 112 of the Chem
Annex.  I-Vote was trying to put on a debate, but some of the
candidates decided that this was enough so this is your chance
to hear them speak on some issues.  Either way it should be
interesting.
As always, if you don't want to be on this mailing list just
email me.
Hope to see you Wednesday,
Adam