[Vip-i-vote] I-Vote Meeting

ayost2 at uiuc.edu ayost2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 28 16:02:21 CST 2006

Hey all,

The meeting tomorrow is at 6pm in Lincoln 196.  To get there
go in the front door, take a right and it’s the first
classroom on your right.  It’s a pretty large classroom, kind
of like a small lecture hall, but it will work.

The purpose for this meeting is two-fold:
1. I want to let you know what we’ve been up to since the
orientation meetings (despite the lack of emails we have
accomplished things.)
2. I want to use this as a brainstorming session to come up
with ideas for what we can do as a project.  Specifically I
would like to do several political debates/forums, so maybe
think of topics for these.

If you have any questions about the meeting, or anything else,
just let email me I check my email pretty regularly.

I hope to see you all tomorrow,

Adam