[Vip-i-vote] (no subject)

ayost2 at uiuc.edu ayost2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 22 18:08:14 CST 2006

Hi guys,

I’m Adam Yost the 2006 I-Vote chair for Volunteer Illini
Projects.  You’re receiving this e-mail either because you
signed up at the recruitment night last week, or you were
previously signed up.  If you don’t want to receive any more
e-mails from me just shoot me an e-mail at ayost2 at uiuc.edu,
and I’ll take you off.  For those of you still interested in
being a part of VIP’s I-Vote projects I am having project
orientation nights Tuesday January 31 and Wednesday February 1
at 6 pm in 388 Lincoln.  If you want to take on a leadership
role as a project coordinator I can e-mail you an application,
but know that the due date is February 1.  I hope to see you
there on either day, we’re going to have a great year.

Thank you,

Adam Yost