[Vip-i-vote] Voter Registration VIP info!

jbalk at uiuc.edu jbalk at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 11 22:42:15 CDT 2006

Hi!
  My name is Jillian Balk, and I am going to be in charge of the VIP voter registration booths set up in the Union and on the quad. I really appreciate the interest that you have shown and I can't wait to make the voting registration project a BIG SUCCESS! SO, thank you advance!
     Here is the list of dates that we have reserved space on the quad and in the union -----(each day we have these from 11 A.M- 3 P.M) ------
 - Sept. 12 - Booth 2 (union)
 - Sept. 14 - Booth 2
 - Sept. 19 - Outside union on quad
 - Sept. 21 - Outside union on quad
 - Sept. 26 - Booth 2
 - Sept. 28 - Booth 2
 - Oct. 3   - Outside union on quad
 - Oct. 5   - Outside union on quad
 - Oct. 10  - Booth 2
     I will need to make a schedule of people who can work, so it would be GREAT if you could e-mail me the times and dates that you are available! You can work as much or as little as is convenient, but ANY amount of time will be MUCH appreciated! THANKS... also e-mail me with ANY questions.

After I get some times from you I will send an instructions for running the stations =) (very simple).
Jillian Balk
jbalk at uiuc.edu
College of LAS/ Pre-Law
Coordinator for Volunteer Illini