[Vip-i-vote] Homecoming Volunteer Opportunities

Adam Yost ayost2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 14 01:33:44 CDT 2006

Hello VIP volunteers!

Be a part of one of U of I's oldest traditions: Homecoming! This year the university has the goal of recruiting 1,000 students to volunteer on Saturday, September 30th from 10am-1:30pm for a new program called I-Help.

Throughout the day U of I students will be interacting with the C-U community in local service projects. Check-in is at 10am at the Alice Campbell Alumni Center on Lincoln Avenue and includes a free breakfast and lunch afterwards.  All participants must register in advance.

Please e-mail klupo at uiuc.edu with your NAME & E-MAIL by September 20th if you are interested in volunteering with Volunteer Illini Projects.  We will be playing games with children at Recreation's Fall Field Day event.  We hope you can help out with this important community service project! :)

For more information please refer to this link: http://www.admin.uiuc.edu/homecoming/i-help.html

Hope to see you there!

Adam Yost
Political Science, University of Illinois
President, Theta Xi Fraternity
I-Vote Director, Volunteer Illini Projects Inc.
(630) 542-3485