[Vip-i-vote] Deputy Registrar Classes

Adam Yost ayost2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 18 10:20:20 CDT 2006

Hey guys,

As I mentioned earlier in the year, I-Vote was looking into putting on deputy registrar classes.  Being a deputy registrar allows you to actually register people to vote (the motor voter forms we use are not us actually registering people to vote).  This allows them to vote absentee and without ID.  The class will be an hour sometime next week (sometime from 6-9).  If you are interested in taking the class send me an email by Wednesday.

Thanks,

Adam Yost
Political Science, University of Illinois
President, Theta Xi Fraternity
I-Vote Director, Volunteer Illini Projects Inc.
(630) 542-3485