[Vip-pr] Meeting Tomorrow

bsyoung2 at illinois.edu bsyoung2 at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 13 22:14:58 CDT 2009

Hi,
If you are still interested in being on the street team or coordinator position we are having a general meeting TOMORROW OCTOBER 14, 2009 AT 8PM IN ROOM 268 OF THE RSO COMPLEX. To get here from the quad side you would enter the union on the Serendipity side and walk up the side stairs in the foyer. Also bring a pen and paper and your availability for the next couple of days. Please RSVP to bsyoung2 at illinois.edu and I'll have some snacks available.
Thanks a milli,
Britt and Laura
public.relations.vip at gmail.com
Brittany Young
University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
College of Media
Advertising
Class of 2011
Volunteer Illini Projects-Director of Public Relations
American Advertising Federation,Illinois Chapter
bsyoung2 at illinois.edu