[Vip-pr] VIP PUBLIC RELATIONS

bsyoung2 at illinois.edu bsyoung2 at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 24 11:44:28 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,
If you are reading this email, it means you have expressed interest in Volunteer Illini Projects Public Relations department. If you are still interested please email  me your name, major, year in school, and subcommittee you are interested in. currently we are looking to fill the following positions:
Coordinators: We are looking for 3 or 4 new coordinators to help and manage the following subcommittees: Street Team, Website, Union Advertising, Flyering, and Facebook advertising. This is a great leadership position where you will learn a lot more about VIP and do more with the projects.
Street Team: We are looking for about 10 volunteers to help out with flyering and chalking the quad. This isn't a huge time commitment, but a great way to volunteer and get the word out.
Please respond by FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH 5PM
at which point I will email out applications and set up interview and meeting times.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to email .
Thanks so much,
VIP Public Relations
public.relations.vip at gmail.com