[Vip-pr] PR Coordinator Openings and Application

VIP Public Relations public.relations.vip at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 21:04:04 CST 2011

Hey all!

Hope you guys have been trying to stay warm especially with all the subzero
weather we've been having lately! We're Steven and Zareen from Volunteer
Illini Projects (VIP) and we are the new directors for Public Relations! We
are emailing you because we currently have 2 open coordinator positions
available that are an awesome way to be involved. If you are indeed
interested in this opportunity, we have attached a copy of the application
in this email, so be sure to print and complete the entire application (you
only really need to turn in the first page since the second page lists the
directions to apply). Once you're finished, please turn in the completed
application to the PUBLIC RELATIONS mailbox in the VIP office (268 Illini
Union--2nd floor of the Union) *by Tuesday, February 15th*. Once we have
received your application, we will contact you directly to schedule a
possible interview.

If you have any questions about the position or the application, please
don't hesitate to contact us. Also, please feel free to forward this
application on to your friends or anyone else you think might be interested!
It's a great opportunity to be involved in on campus and really make a
difference in the Champaign-Urbana community. We really thank you for your
continued interest in Public Relations and look forward to your
applications! And also, make sure to "Like" us on Facebook and add us on
Twitter if you have one!

Thanks again and have a great week!

-Steven and Zareen

Zareen Abbasi and Steven Choi
Directors of Public Relations | Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.

*[image: facebook
buttons]*<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Volunteer-Illini-Projects-Inc/76174108455>
* Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | **[image: twitter
buttons]*<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
* Follow us on Twitter! *