[Vip-recreation] last few events, let's make them great:)

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 5 10:44:18 CST 2005

I know you are all really busy right now, but here are some
fun opportunities if you need a study break:)

***The Urbana Park District has an event called WINTER
SOLSTICE coming up on Dec. 10th.  We need a few volunteers
for this event, and were hoping that there might be a few VIP
members who have some extra time that weekend (I know finals
are coming up, and that keeps everybody very busy).  It's a
fun event and we won't need too much of folks time.  Here are
the details.

The event is on Sat. Dec. 10th at the Anita Purves Nature
Center.  The event is from noon till 4 pm.  We need a total
of 4 volunteers, two for each shift.  The shifts are from
11:30 till 2 pm and 2 pm till 4:30 pm.  Volunteers will help
with concessions and crafts for kids.
-Email Betsy if interested, specifying which shift, at
brodri2 at uiuc.edu

***YMCA AFTERHOURS this Saturday, last weekend of the
semester, so let's make it great.  Come play basketball, eat
FREE PIZZA, and just hang out with some really cool junior
high kids:)
-Email Kristina at kfranke at uiuc.edu

***YMCA Parent's Night Out next Friday, December 16th from 6-
9:30pm.  Games, crafts, swimming, movies, food, and hanging
out with kids while their parents take the night off!
-Email Sarah at sendrsn1 at uiuc.edu

Thanks for a great turnout last weekend despite the weather,
and stay warm:)
-Claire