[Vip-recreation] need more volunteers:)

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 6 08:41:58 CDT 2006

Hey!

We still needs lots of volunteers for this weekends
volunteer events!  Take a look:

***Urbana Park District Egg Hunt with a Splash is THIS
SATURDAY from 9am-12pm.  This is no ordinary egg hunt!  Come
to the aquatics center to help set up, register, and
supervise participants as they search the pool for eggs!
Email Betsy at brodri2 at uiuc.edu if interested!

***CU Special Rec needs help for their Spring Formal THIS
SATURDAY from 6-10pm!!!  Bring your friends along and come
dance, help out with food, and just have a great time!
Email Brittany at bkwhite2 at uiuc.edu if interested!

***YMCA Afterhours is THIS SATURDAY from 7-10pm.  Come play
basketball with 6-8th graders and get free pizza!  They love
to compete against you in 5 on 5, knockout, and 21.  Email
Ryan at files at uiuc.edu if interested!

We would love to see you at one of these events!

Kristina:)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006
Volunteer Illini Projects