[Vip-recreation] Orientation Nights!

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 28 00:00:00 CDT 2006

Hey!

I hope everyone had a great summer!  Thanks to all who came to the VIP Recruitment Nights last week.  We had a great turnout.

I want to remind you that VIP Recreation Orientation Nights are this week.  This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about who Recreation volunteers with and what our weekly, monthly, and one time events are this semester.  If you are a past member, feel free to come and see what new opportunities Recreation has to offer:)

Here are the dates:

Tuesday, August 29 @ 7pm 347 Lincoln Hall

OR

Wednesday, August 30 @ 8:30pm 347 Lincoln Hall

Get excited for some fun volunteer opportunities this semester!

Kristina :)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006
Volunteer Illini Projects