[Vip-recreation] coordinator app & orientation dates

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 31 20:32:35 CDT 2006

Hey!

Thanks to all who came to my orientation nights!  Here is a recap of the MANDATORY orientation meetings you need to attend if you are at ALL interested in volunteering with the Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club or CU Special Rec throughout the semester:

CU Special Recreation
Tuesday, September 5 @ 7pm 108 Lincoln Hall

Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club
Wednesday, September 6 @ 8pm 209 Union

I have also attached my coordinator application.  I would love to have 3-4 more coordinators help me run the project!  It is due this Tuesday, September 4 at noon to the VIP office door located on the second floor of the Union.

Let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

Kristina :)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006