[Vip-recreation] last events of the semester!

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 5 12:09:14 CST 2006

Hey!

First, I would like to congratulate Demetrius Wade on becoming the 2007 VIP Recreation Director!  That means my term as Director is winding down so I would just like to thank all who have volunteered over the past year.  You truly have made a difference in the Champaign-Urbana community.

I would also like to thank my AWESOME coordinators (Betsy, Craig, Jeannette, Darshil, Zaid, Yael, Kristyn, and Brent) for all their hard work this past semester!  You rock:)

And now, for the LAST VOLUNTEER EVENTS of the semester:

***YMCA Holly Jolly Party is this Friday from 5-8pm.  Come help kids make holiday crafts with their families.  This is a fun and very laid back event!  Email Darshil at dpatel53 at uiuc.edu if interested.

***YMCA After Hours is this Saturday from 7-10pm.  Come play basketball games including 5-on-5, knockout, and 21 with middleschoolers.  Email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested.

Good luck on finals!

Kristina :)

Kristina Franke