[Vip-recreation] swimmeet and bingo!

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 29 02:06:31 CST 2006

Hey!

I hope you had a fun and relaxing spring break!  There are
lots of volunteer opportunities coming up in April so take
advantage:)  Here are the upcoming events:

***THIS SUNDAY is the Special Olympics SWIMMEET.  Come out
and help time events, distribute awards, and encourage/cheer
on all the athletes.  There are two shifts available:
8am-12pm and 11:30am-4pm.  You may volunteer for one or both
shifts...we need lots of volunteers for this event!  Please
email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if you are interested!

***YMCA Afterhours is THIS SATURDAY from 7-10pm.  Come out
and play BASKETBALL with 6-8th graders and get free pizza.
The kids love to compete against you in 5 on 5, knockout,
and 21 so come out and have a little fun:)  Email Ryan at
files at uiuc.edu if interested!

***Next Friday, April 7 is the YMCA Family Bingo and Karaoke
Night.  Come help setup and run games for the kids and their
families from 5-8pm.  Email Willa at weiderma at uiuc.edu if
interested!

Hope to see you at one of these events!

Kristina:)