[Vip-recreation] more volunteers...

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 30 23:33:14 CST 2006

Hey!

We still need lots of volunteers for all of the events this weekend.  Come out and have fun while helping the community!

***The last YMCA Friday Fun Gym for the semester is this Friday from 6:45-8:45pm.  Come have fun with kids on the gymnastics equipment.  No previous experience necessary.  Email Zaid at zsyed4 at uiuc.edu if interested.

***CPD Parade of Lights is this Saturday from 4-7pm.  Come out and help manage the PARADE route.  Lots of floats, candy and Santa will be there!  Volunteers get $5 giftcards to the Esquire Lounge in Champaign (http://www.esquirelounge.com/) after the parade is done.  Email Craig at clouer2 at uiuc.edu if interested.

***CU Special Rec Holiday Party is this Saturday from 3-6pm.  Come CELEBRATE the holidays and help persons with disabilities create holiday crafts and cookies.  Email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested.

***YMCA After Hours is this Saturday from 7-10pm.  Come play BASKETBALL games with middleschoolers or have fun SWIMMING in the pool with them!  Email Kristyn at kbiscoc2 at uiuc.edu if interested.

Have a great weekend!

Kristina :)

Kristina Franke