[Vip-recreation] bball, football n more

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 18 20:13:50 CDT 2006

The Champaign-Urbana community needs our help this weekend!  Check out what events still need volunteers:

FRIDAY

***Mission 180 has Late Night BASKETBALL from 8:45-11pm.  Come out and play 5-on-5 games with either 8-12 year olds or 13-18 year olds.  We get free food at the end of the night:)  Email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested.

***YMCA Kids Night Out from 6-10pm.  Come have FUN playing boardgames and basketball, watching a movie, and just hanging out with kids.  Email Darshil at dpatel53 at uiuc.edu if interested.

SATURDAY

***CPD Punt, Pass, and Kick needs a few volunteers to help run the FOOTBALL games from 1:30-5:30pm.  Email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested.  Please let me know if you can drive to this event:)

***Savoy Orchard Days is a huge FESTIVAL celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Savoy from 1:30-5:30pm.  We will be helping out at the kids carnival playing games, face painting, and just having fun!  Each volunteer gets a free tshirt!  Email Darshil at dpatel53 at uiuc.edu if interested.

***YMCA After Hours from 7-10pm.  Come play BASKETBALL games with middleschoolers or have fun SWIMMING in the pool with them!  Email Kristyn at kbiscoc2 at uiuc.edu if interested.

Hope to see you at one of these events!

Kristina :)

Kristina Franke