[Vip-recreation] fun fun fun!!!

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 20 09:23:15 CDT 2006

Hey!

We need a few more volunteers for Kids Night Out and After Hours!  Here are the details:

KIDS NIGHT OUT is tonight from 6-10pm.  Volunteers play boardgames with kids, run basketball in the gym, watch a movie and just hang out at the YMCA.  Email Darshil at dpatel53 at uiuc.edu if you would like to join in the fun:)

AFTER HOURS is tomorrow from 7-10pm.  Volunteers play basketball games including knockout, 21, and 5-on-5 with middleschoolers.  The kids love having us there so come out and have some fun!  Email Kristyn at kbiscoc2 at uiuc.edu if interested.

We would love for you to help out at one of these events!

Kristina :)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006
Volunteer Illini Projects