[Vip-recreation] flag football, bowling, basketball n more!

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 3 10:08:52 CDT 2006

Hey!

I hope you're having a great Labor Day weekend!

As in previous semesters, I will be having volunteeers of the month.  The Champaign-Urbana community truly appreciates what you do!  Volunteers of the month get a $5 Starbucks giftcard:)

There are some great volunteer opportunities coming up this week!  Check them out:

***YMCA FLAG FOOTBALL coaches needed!  The season runs from September 11-October 30. Games are on Saturday mornings at Centennial High School.  Contact me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested!

***CU Special Rec bowling starts Wed, September 13 and is every Wed from 4-5:15pm.  You need to attend the orienation THIS TUESDAY @ 7pm in 108 Lincoln Hall in order to participate.  Rides are provided.  Contact Yael at ysharon at uiuc.edu if interested!

***Don Moyer Teen Night starts in mid September. Every Tuesday from 6-8pm we will drive volunteers to the club to help run basketball games (scoring, refereeing, playing etc).  You need to attend the orienation THIS WEDNESDAY @ 8pm in 209 Union in order to participate.  Contact me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested!

***Virginia Theatre volunteering is all semester.  Attached are the shows and movies you can help out at.  You can volunteer at whichever shows fit into your schedule.  Email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if you would like more information.

***YMCA Luau is THIS FRIDAY, Sep 8 from 5:30-8:15pm! Come have fun making crafts and hanging out with kids Hawaiian style!  Rides are provided.  Email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested!

***YMCA Afterhours starts THIS SATURDAY, Sep 9 from 7-10pm.  Come play 5-on-5, knockout and many other basketball games with middleschoolers.  Email Kristyn at kbiscoc2 at uiuc.edu if interested!

That's it for now!

Kristina :)