[Vip-recreation] (no subject)

Demetrius Wade dwade3 at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 3 09:33:46 CDT 2007

Hey guys!

Soooo we haven't exactly been doing our part for the special recreation
bowling, and it really is a whole lot of fun. Lei and I are so far the only
ones going bowling this Wednesday, and I really hope it doesn't stay that
way! Some of you have come before and others haven't, but it really is a
great way to volunteer and play a part in their social lives. I'm leavin
from circle drive around 3:45 on wednesday, and we should be back before
5:30, so it's not a big time commitment and I promise you'll have fun :)
Please email me and let me know you're interested! Any questions, please
ask.

Thanks!
Jessie
<jpipal2 at uiuc.edu>