[Vip-recreation] Youth Basketball

Demetrius Wade dwade3 at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 10 14:26:04 CST 2007

If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity please contact Kyle
Mills at kamills at urbanaparks.org .

I have filled most of my wholes for youth basketball and for our 1st and 2nd
grade hoopsters teams with your help.  I am however still looking for a 3rd
and 4th grade coach for girls who is preferably a girl.  I currently have a
parent who is helping out, but he will not be able to help much in January.
If you know or find anyone that can step in and help out now or even after
break it would help us out.  Thanks for all your help up to this point.

Thanks,
Kyle

--
Demetrius D. Wade