[Vip-recreation] (no subject)

Demetrius Wade dwade3 at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 2 16:04:44 CDT 2007

Hello volunteers lets see what we have in store for you all this week:

Event: Avary's Angels Memorial Walk
Date: Saturday November 10th, 2007
Times: 7:00am-3:00pm (registration/check-in for event will begin at 8:30am,
but we may need help setting up)
Location: Lincoln Square Mall, Urbana (corner of Illinois St. & Vine) Mark
this on your calendars this will be a huge event so contact Stacy if your
interested A.S.A.P.

Contact: Stacey Porter - Event Planner at 217-344-2430 or email
avarysangels at yahoo.com

The YMCA will have their County and Western Night Friday Oct 5, 2007 from
5:45-8:15pm. They are asking for 6 volunteers at least but the more the
better. If your interested
in volunteering for this event please contact Darshil Patel at
dpatel53 at uiuc.edu to confirm your attendance. The van will arrive at circle
drive at 5:15pm and leave circle drive at 5:30pm

If you love to work with kids and have fun with soccer, your in luck. The
Savoy Recreation Center will start the following event so if your interested
please contact me to confirm your attendace. The van will leave circle drive
at approximately 8:30am.

*Kid Kicks Soccer*- Your child will enjoy learning about teamwork,
fundamentals and sportsmanship in a fun environment.

Ages 3-8

9:00-Noon

Session I: Saturdays, Oct. 6-Nov. 3

--