[Vip-recreation] Special Rec Bowling

Jessie Pipal jpipal2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 10 04:10:40 CDT 2007

Hey VIPers!!!

I'm taking a group of loving volunteers to Western Bowl today (Wednesday) to help out with Champaign-Urbana's Special Recreation bowling. If you've been orientated to special rec I'd love (and appreciate) you coming with me! Whether you've helped with bowling before or not, it's going to be a great time.

I'll be picking up from the Union Circle drive at 3:45pm to transport people to the alley and we'll be back around 5:20.

Please email me before 3:00 to let me know if you're interested! This will be a weekly thing, so hopefully some of you will be joining me every Wednesday :)

Thanks so much guys!
~Jessie Pipal
VIP Recreation: Special Rec Coordinator