[Vip-recreation] VIP: Special Rec BOWLING!

Jessie Pipal jpipal2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 30 23:58:48 CDT 2007

Happy Halloweeeeeeiner!

Bowling!!! with Champaign-Urbana Special Recreation is today (Halloween)! I'm picking up from the Union Circle Drive at 3:45pm and heading out to Western Bowl, where we'll encourage and help out all the bowlers there. I'll have you back around 5:20pm. Last week a few of you showed interest but couldn't make it and others were just oriented to special rec, so hopefully you'll be able to come this time! Email me back and let me know if you're coming and I'll be sure to be there to pick you up. Feel free to wear ur costume! (I'll be wearing a Hulk mask so you know who I am) :)

The only requirement is that you have been oriented with special rec... if you have not yet, and would like to attend an orientation class, so that you can join in on all the fun special recreation has to offer (track, bowling, basketball, arts and crafts, cooking, etc), please let me know and I'll give you info on when the next orientation class will be (they only last about an hour).

Thank you lovely people of VIP!
~Jessie