[Vip-recreation] (no subject)

Demetrius Wade dwade3 at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 13 16:15:38 CDT 2007

The YMCA is in need of flag football coaches and referees - this
activity begins this Saturday and is held on Saturday mornings only.
We also need volunteers for our After Hours program which starts
Saturday September 15 from 6:45-10:15pm (one Saturday night a month)
and our High School Hoops which starts Saturday Septermber 22 from
6:45-10:15pm (one Saturday night a month). If your interested please
contact Olivia Young at oyoung2 at uiuc.edu

The Savoy Recreation Center needs a few volunteers for a event on
Saturday Sept. 29 from 1-3pm.  It's for the World Wide Day of Play. We
need help running a few children games. Please contact me if your
interested. Thanks

Demetrius D. Wade
College of LAS English Pre-Law Major
Phi Rho Eta Fraternity, Inc.