[Vip-recreation] Orientation Night Tomorrow

barshak2 at uiuc.edu barshak2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 5 22:38:50 CST 2008

Hey, just in case you missed the first orientation night, we have one more going on tomorrow night.

Info:
WEDNESDAY FEB. 6, 7:30-8:00pm @ 145 LINCOLN HALL

Try to make it out, and you'll hear much more about upcoming events we have in the next few weeks and beyond.  This year we look to be working with the Champaign Park District, Urbana Park District, Champaign County YMCA, Savoy Rec. Center, Special Olympics Illinois, and possibly more.  So, come hear about it tomorrow night!  Have a good one.

Sincerely,
Steve