[Vip-recreation] Upcoming Event, Polar Plunge

barshak2 at uiuc.edu barshak2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 6 20:26:24 CST 2008

Hey what's up everyone?
We have one event coming up this Friday.  Unforunately, we do not have vans till sometime late next week, so if you are interesting you need to provide your own transportation.  It is a Daddy Daughter Date Night/Mom & Son's Night of Fun.  This is basically just an event for father's and daughter's + mom's and son's to just have a fun time together.  Volunteers will be involved with concessions, registration, etc.
It's at the Park Inn Hotel, 2408 N Cunningham, Urbana IL 5:30-9:00pm
If you're interested please email me (and remember you must provide your own transportation)

One HUGE event we have this semester is the POLAR PLUNGE on MARCH 8.  All the proceeds from this event directly benefit Special Olympics Illinois, so this is for a very good cause. All the info on this event is attached to this email.  I want to get as many people as possible to plunge, so please check out the attachment!  Transportation will be provided.  If you have any questions about this event, please email me.

Steve