[Vip-recreation] Event

barshak2 at uiuc.edu barshak2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 21 10:04:57 CST 2008

Hey everyone, I am trying to see if we have any interest in an event at the Savoy Rec. Center Friday.  We finally have the vans, so we can provide transportation.  Heres the info:

Mother/Son Sock Hop- Friday, Feb, 22 from 6:00-9:00 pm
There will be music, root beer floats, dancing for moms and their favorite boys(s).  Volunteers would help with serving food/beverages, handing out roses, and tearing down event.

If anyone is interested, please shoot me an email!

Thanks,
Steve