[Vip-recreation] Coordinators, Volunteering Coach Opportunity

barshak2 at uiuc.edu barshak2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 24 21:06:25 CST 2008

Hey guys.  I REALLY need to get some coordinators to work with the following organizations:
Champaign Park District
Urbana Park District
Savoy Rec. Center
Special Olympics Illinois
Mission 180
Champaign County YMCA

Most coordinators are just going to work with one organization and it's really simple.  You basically will take care of the events with that organization, it's not a big time commitment and looks GREAT on a resume.
 The deadline for applications is Feb 6, so you still have plenty of time.  I attached the application once again.

PEOPLE INTERESTED IN COACHING SOCCER, BASEBALL, OR FAST-PITCH SOFTBALL KEEP READING!

We have a great volunteer coaching opportunity with the Champaign Park District.  If you are interested in coaching shoot me an email with your name and i'll forward that to the Champaign Park District.  The time commitment is a couple hours a week for practice and one game per week usually.  Coaches need to sign up right away though, because the deadline for this is coming up.  So, let me know right away if your interested!  That's all for now.

Steve

P.S.  Apply for coordinator if you're interested please!! haha