[Volunteers] Summer Volunteer List Available:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at onthejob.net
Tue May 7 11:39:45 CDT 2002

*** PLEASE SEND RESPONSES TO OVP at UIUC.EDU ***

Dear OVP Listserve Memebers,

We are shutting down the OVP Volunteer Opportunity Listserve for the
summer (before you start crying, I should mention that we'll resume in
August 2002).  AND, we will have a summer volunteer opportunity listserve
available for folks who are still in town and want vol-op information.

If you or members of your organization are interested in being added to
this weekly e-mail list, please let OVP know by e-mailing ovp at uiuc.edu

OVP works with close to 200 different community organizations, and while
the school year ends soon, many local groups still desperately need
volunteers to help them fulfill their missions.  We will be using this
summer volunteer oppportunity e-mail list to let you know about requests
these organizations have made for aid.  As always, the listservew
will be super-low volume, and while I won't be around to moderate, Kathy
will be taking over to answer questions, comments, and requests you might
have.

Hope everyone's summer is great!

--Sascha Meinrath
Office of Volunteer Programs