[Volunteers] Thank You!!!

nafiu assad nafiuassad at edumail.co.za
Mon Jul 18 18:30:55 CDT 2005

Dear Beloved,

I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist
Hotel in your country. I am sorry if this is not in line
with your business.I need an experienced person like you to
assist me to set up , develop the project and assume
responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be
bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.

I am Nafiu Assad,a citizen of Nairobi ,Kenya.A former
Presidential adviser on Budget and planning to the former
president of Kenya,Daniel Arab Moi.I acuirred this money
asa result of gold and diamond export.

Now the present government of Mwai Kibaki has intensified
efforts at probing Moi's government,which has made it quite
impossible for me to claim the funds,With this,goverment
officials have turned their backs on us and have been
frustrating me and others that served under Daniel Arab
Moi.That is why i need someone like you who is trustworhty
and honest,to assist me achieve my objectives,and also
manage the business for me.

It is pertinent to note that because of my present
condition and situation and also because of government's
searchlight on former ministers who served under Daniel
Arab Moi.Therefore i need someone like you for us to work
as partners.I will send the legal papers to you for the
release of the funds as my proxy/beneficiary.

However ,I got your email information on your Hotel contact
list,that is why i am making this exclusive contact with
you. your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I
shall give you more information on this project,and your
percentage and all what is expected of you.

Please contact me at my private email address.Your
response is higly welcomed.

Thanks and God bless.

I Remain Yours;

Nafiu Assad