[Volunteers] READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME

SULEMAN mrsuleman01 at live.fr
Wed Oct 29 08:56:01 CDT 2008

FROM THE DESK OF MR SULEMAN BELLO.
EXCHANGE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER.
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK.(ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA.

           RE-REMITTANCE OF $15 MILLION USD DOLLARS

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Suleman Bello,from Burkina Faso in west Africa, I am The Manager of Auditing Department of Our Bank ,Ouagadougou Burkina Faso (ADB). I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $15M( fifteen Million United States Dollars) into your account .

The above sum belongs to our deceased  customer  who died along with his entire family in the Benin plane crash and since then the fund has been in a suspense account.

After my further investigation, I discovered that  our deceased  customer  died with his next of kin and according to the laws and constitution guiding this banking institution stated that after the expiration of five years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin, the fund will be channel into national treasury as unclaimed fund.  Because of the statics of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you the recognition and have the fund transfer to your account.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 30% for you and 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business.

More details information with the text of application form will be forwarded to you to breakdown explaining comprehensively what require of you. The transaction will take us fourteen (14) working days to accomplish. furnished me with a good receiving account details where the money will be transfered,

you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin
of the deceased indicating your bank name, your Full name, country, address and photo passport/driving license bank account number, your
private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter
Trusting to hear from you immediately.

yours faithfully,

Mr.Suleman Bello
Bill and exchange manager,