[BfB(oG)] Fwd: 8/1 Guests UnConventional Coverage

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 1 11:23:17 CDT 2000

Billionaires will be on this program--listed below--today.  WEFT hasn't the
time to cram in into the schedule, but I'll download it and play at least
that segment on my show this coming Thursday at midnight on WEFT
(90.1fm)--"Just Plain Angry Noise."

It's the special "Grand Ol' Penis / Erectile Dysfunction" edition.  Tune
in...you'll hate yourself in the morning.

--Paul

>Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 08:39:30 -0700
>From: UnConventional Coverage Radio <UnConventional at radioproject.org>
>Subject: 8/1 Guests UnConventional Coverage
>
>In One Hour from now. Why not pull it down and check it out?
>
>August 1, 2000 Scheduled GUESTS
>“UnConventional Coverage 2000”
>
>PRSS Uplink 13:00 ET channel A72.3M
>MP3 at www.radioproject.org
>
>1) Larry Frankel, Executive Director
>Pennsylvania ACLU and Larry Makinson
>Executive Director Center for Responsive
>Politics discussing campaign finance
>reform and how it relates to the First Amendment.
>
>2) “Billionaires for Bush
and Gore” report on the