[BfB(oG)] U of I for Nader?

Jim Buell jbuell at uiuc.edu
Sat Aug 26 19:10:56 CDT 2000

Even more on the topic of who's paying for the campaigns, and thus for the
candidates who wage them. One of the best sites I know of is the Center for
Public Integrity - the folks who put out the mass-market paperback "The
buying of the President 2000" - http://www.publicintegrity.org/

The Brennan Center, which is representing Ralph in the Illinois and other
ballot access denials, is also doing its bit: http://www.brennancenter.org

There's another campaign finance watchdog group that's been much in the
news this week (CNN's Hardball and a CSPAN offering, anyway) with a name
something like Center for Corporate Responsibility, but I can't locate
their website at the moment. Anyone?

Jim

Jim Buell
jbuell at uiuc.edu