[BfB(oG)] Forging ahead

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri Jul 28 00:41:40 CDT 2000

I should be working or making dinner but instead I am working on this
campaign.

I put a PSA in at WEFT with my phone number and email address if
people want to help us out to contact. I'll put in meeting times and
places once we agree on that.

I suggest we have an organizing and work meeting on Saturday. Perhaps
we could meet at the Union with a map and figure out who we have and
what areas we want to hit.

Then we can adjourn to Kinkos (or other local print shop) and make
oodles of posters. I'll chip plenty of money into the effort. We should
endeavor to print the posters on Recycled paper if anyone offers that.

On the other hand, if Jim has already set some stuff up then we'll
just do that.

We will have a website at:
http://billionaires.groogroo.com/
once my friend configures it.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
  Social Justice, Community, Nonviolence, Decentralisation,
  Sustainability, Feminism, Responsibility, Diversity, Democracy,
  Ecology - http://www.greens.org - http://www.votenader.org