[BfB(oG)] Forging ahead

Jim Buell jbuell at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 28 13:53:42 CDT 2000

Way to go with the list, Zach. You work fast! Can't wait to hear the PSA on
WEFT.

A planning meeting at the Union tomorrow for postering sounds great. What
time works for you?

I'm also submitting today a free lost/found ad for the Octopus (copy
adapted from something posted on the b4BorG list at topica). To wit:

Found: 2 bushbores, claim they can run US. Don't know what they themselves
believe in. Bewildering. Contact: www.billionairesforbushorgore.com

It might also be fun to play this game with the free syndicated Personals
page in the Octo.

Jim