[BfB(oG)] Re: [prairiegreens] Sunday 5 p.m. - Be a Billionaire!

Jim Buell jbuell at uiuc.edu
Sat Jul 29 18:34:16 CDT 2000

I like the idea of thinking of this as a practice event, too. A nice thing
about postering in costume and character is that it functions as a live
event for observers who happen across us and as a stealth event for those
who only notice the posters later. I enjoy the thought of folks coming to
work or school Monday morning and saying, 'huh! how'd those get here?' And
then their finding out more from letters to the editor and WEFT, As Zach
suggests. With luck, the Billionaires will be a recurrent event through
election time.

Jim