[BfB(oG)] Re: [prairiegreens] Sunday 5 p.m. - Be a Billionaire!

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Sat Jul 29 16:33:41 CDT 2000

> If you all want, and haven't already, you might want to tip off some of
> the media outlets in town. Alf

I will be bringing a minidisc recorder and doing interviews with all
the Billionaires so that their voices can be heard. An end to
corporate welfare as we know would put these bums out on the street,
voters need to be informed of what is at stake when they support crazy
anti-billionaire radicals like Nader.

Hopefully we can produce the interviews and other commentary into
something airable on WEFT.

I don't know if this first event will be flashy enough to try to get
media on the spot to do coverage. I'd like to use this as more of a
practice event and maybe when the Dems convention comes around we can
do a media circus.

I think we should put up the posters and follow up with letters to the
editor of the local papers talking about the billionaire platform and
pointing out the postering campaign.

But if anyone else gets it together enough to notify the media that
would be cool too! I don't really care either way.

For anyway that wants to be involved in the billionaires group please
join our mailing list by visiting:

This group currently has some people who are not on the prairiegreens
list so it would be nice to be able to do discussions of billionaires
stuff there instead of here. That way we don't bore the Greens who are
uninterested in this and we don't leave out the Billionaires who have
not infiltrated the Greens.

Also for anyone not on the list you can still read the archives at:
http://lists.groogroo.com/mailman/archive/billionaires/2000-July/thread.html

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
  Social Justice, Community, Nonviolence, Decentralisation,
  Sustainability, Feminism, Responsibility, Diversity, Democracy,
  Ecology - http://www.greens.org - http://www.votenader.org