[BfB(oG)] B4BorG: Nader is a 'Wealth Traitor'

Jim Buell jbuell at uiuc.edu
Sat Jul 29 22:40:14 CDT 2000

I spotted this on the B4BorG at topica list and thought it was a neat idea for
if/when we Billionaires get asked whether Ralph is secretly one of us since
he's got some significant personal savings. The difference between having
some wealth and using it for the public good, versus ripping off a world of
wealth from the poor, is summed up nicely in the notion that we B4BorGers
consider Ralph a traitor to our kind ;-).

Jim