[BfB(oG)] more facts for Billionaires

Jim Buell jbuell at uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 30 10:49:29 CDT 2000

Friends and fellow Billionaires, even our most trusted allies are turning
against us. Take a look at this anti-corporate welfare diatribe from,
egads, the Hoover Institution.

Welfare for the Well-Off: How Business Subsidies Fleece Taxpayers:
http://www-hoover.stanford.edu/publications/epp/88/88b.html

Written by a former aide to Dick Armey who's also worked for the Heritage
Foundation and the National Review of all places - and a UI grad no less!
Why, he even savages the ethanol subsidy that's helping our esteemed
brother Dwayne Andreas up the road at ADM recover a bit of his dignity,
following that embarrassing $100 billion fine for cornering the world
lysine market. Shameless.

It's high time we went public, before the tide turns against our kind. Add
author Stephen Moore to the ranks of turncoats like Ariana Huffington
who'll never sit on _my_ board of directors.

Dada Warbux

PS. See you all at the Alma Mater at 5 p.m. for full-dress postering. Give
me a call at 337-5386 or drop a line if you won't be able to make it, but
would like to express class solidarity with the Million Billionaires
marching for freedom today in Philly and to celebrate the birthday of
Illinois House Bill 1790.