[Bod-fundraising] Fundraising Committee meeting - 1/17 5-6:30pm?

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sat Jan 7 15:46:01 CST 2012

Dear IMC board fundraising committee members,

Our next board meeting of the whole is scheduled for 1/24 from 6-8pm.  Part
of what will be on the agenda is the Grassroots Radio Conference, proposed
to be hosted by the UCIMC this summer.

I would like to call a meeting of the board fundraising committee before
then with the following draft agenda (below).

*Please confirm if you can come to a board fundraising committee meeting
1/17 from 5-6:30pm at the IMC? * If not, please indicate what other times
that day or week would work for you and I will work to try to find a time
everyone/most can make.

   - Brainstorm session on our fundraising workplan for 2012
   - Grassroots Radio Conference as a fundraising opportunity for the UCIMC
   - Inviting a member of each working group to serve on the fundraising
   committee.
   - Update on the annual appeal and any follow up items needed
   - Regular schedule for meetings

Please let me know if you have other items for discussion.

I will be facilitating this meeting and keep it to 1.5 hours - promise!

thanks!
Danielle