[Bod-fundraising] Fundraising Committee meeting - 1/17 5-6:30pm?

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Jan 17 09:44:34 CST 2012

Dear IMC fundraising committee,

This is a reminder that we are meeting TODAY (Tues the 17th) at 5-6:30pm at
the IMC.

We have an exciting year ahead of us with the Grassroots Radio Conference,
fast broadband coming to the IMC, and likely an expanded AmeriCorps
program.

3 grants have already been submitted this year (Zine Fest, MiniMaker Faire,
Children's Art Fest) and we have needs requiring funding: afterschool
programming, the RFU tower, window restoration, improving accessibility,
and others.

Please let me know if you can attend today's important meeting to chart
future fundraising at the IMC - we are definitely meeting, but I would like
to know who is coming.  The proposed agenda is below.

thanks!

- Danielle