[Bod-fundraising] Danielle Chynoweth // I will be at the Fundraising Committee meeting - 1/17 5-6:30pm

Conrad Wetzel wetzelmc at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 10:11:30 CST 2012

To:        Danielle  Chynoweth (chyn at ojctech.com)From:    Conrad Wetzel ( wetzelmc at hotmail.com)Re:         [Bod-fundraising] Fundraising Committee meeting - 1/17 5-6:30pm I am planning to be at the Fundraising Committee meeting - 1/17 5-6:30pm Conrad Wetzel217-390-9246wetzelmc at hotmail.com_______________________________________________________________________In reply to: From: chyn at ojctech.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:44:34 -0600
To: bod-fundraising at lists.chambana.net
CC: chris.ritzo at gmail.com; carolammons at gmail.com; alex at ucimc.org
Subject: Re: [Bod-fundraising] Fundraising Committee meeting - 1/17 5-6:30pm?

Dear IMC fundraising committee,

This is a reminder that we are meeting TODAY (Tues the 17th) at 5-6:30pm at the IMC.

We have an exciting year ahead of us with the Grassroots Radio Conference, fast broadband coming to the IMC, and likely an expanded AmeriCorps program.

3 grants have already been submitted this year (Zine Fest, MiniMaker Faire, Children's Art Fest) and we have needs requiring funding: afterschool programming, the RFU tower, window restoration, improving accessibility, and others.

Please let me know if you can attend today's important meeting to chart future fundraising at the IMC - we are definitely meeting, but I would like to know who is coming.  The proposed agenda is below.

thanks!

- Danielle